Wednesday 5 April 2017

Industrial Fashion - Black & Blue Red Cherry's Too..

Industrial area photoshoot with an empahasis on blue red and black. Marrickville Sydney, Cherry Dress, Leather Jacket, Sunglasses, with Fashion Blogger vivalaViv. Photographed by Kent Johnson.
Viv loves pictures taken full length and in full sun. I like pictures with drama and a sense of mystery. And if I get a chance, I make them. This is a shot from back in late 2015 that I love, and edited at the time. Looking through the folder today - more or less by chance - I notice there is a whole slew of great shots made in this exact spot that really should be seen. I do a very simple edit on two of them and then re-edit my original image select the same to match. This is a location I have scouted many times and photographed very near by, but as the blue pallets in the background come and go, it's not always a viable spot for a shot. On this particular afternoon though with the blue shade, blue sky and blue pallets, it's all perfect to set off the black and cherry reds of the outfit and make up, for another great collaboration between Vivienne and myself.
Industrial zone photoshoot with an empahasis on blue red and black. Marrickville Sydney, Cherry Dress, Leather Jacket, Sunglasses, with Fashion Blogger vivalaViv. Photographed by Kent Johnson.
Mid shot - Industrial zone photoshoot with an empahasis on blue red and black. Marrickville Sydney, Cherry Dress, Leather Jacket, Sunglasses, with Fashion Blogger vivalaViv. Photographed by Kent Johnson.

View my Rapture in Sydenham, industrial editorial fashion story here,
http://www.kentjohnsonphotography.com.au/09Fashion/RaptureInSydenham.htm

View Vivienne's original blog post of this outfit here,
https://vivalaviv.com/2016/02/05/my-biker-jacket-diary-embracing-the-wild-side/

Kent Johnson is a professional photographer working from Sydney, Australia.

Kent Johnson,
Sydney, Australia.

0433 796 863

No comments:

Post a Comment