Thursday 17 February 2011

Space 1, 2 , 3 , 4...

I have been looking over a pile of shots I took back in 2006 prior to my return to shooting fashion. These are of the old Woolies carpark from Church St near the corner of King. At the time I was on a HUGE roll with serial photographs (or series if you prefer). I suppose I should dig out the originals and re-process them but, I still do love the rawness of these shots taken with my little silver brick the IXUS 330! I loved that camera.

Space 1

Space 2

Space 3

Space 4

And of course this side of King Street Newtown is part of Marrickville if you are thinking of entering the Marrickville Urban Photography Competition.

All The Lines (along this wall) 1to4

If these do grab your imagination, you can see more of my 'serial' photography efforts over on my Flickr Here.

1 comment:

  1. Not a big fan of these but your fashion shots are great
    www.rawfashionmagazine.com

    ReplyDelete