Saturday 1 January 2011

Marina - Studio Model Test

This was my last Model Test for 2010 shot between Christmas and New Years. I met Marina a few weeks ago at a friends, she hails from NYC & has been working in finance there but wants to give modelling another go, as she had done in her mid teens. Although now living in NY she is originally from Latvia of Russian background, ah that great Slavic bone structure! We put together a few looks, simple/casual to start off and then something a bit more sophisticated. I also had the new fabric background to work with. I have been after a coarse weave, textured background for a while and now we have have one!

Sydney model Portfolio Photography, Studio Test Marina

Sydney model Portfolio Photography, headshot, messy hair, Studio Test Marina

Sydney model Portfolio Photography, Full Length Fashion Shot, Studio Test Marina

"Sydney model Portfolio Photography, Studio Test Marina

Sydney model Portfolio Photography, Fashion Portrait, Studio Test Marina

I asked our Make Up artist Yenn to 'Go Crazy' for the final shots and we (yes I did have some input too) came up with a bold asymmetric look for the eyes which I really love. Thanks Yenn. 2010 was a blast & I am looking forward to making lots a great new work in 2011. Happy New Year everyone.

PS click the second last shot to view it larger...

Photography, Kent Johnson
Model, Marina S
Hair & Make-Up, Yenn Xin
Assistant, Harry Perlich

No comments:

Post a Comment